Clark Goff has lived and raised a family in Davidson, NC since 1995. Clark moved to Davidson after graduating from MITs Sloan School of Management to join the start-up derivatives group at First Union/Wachovia Bank. After leaving that business in 2004 Clark joined his wife and helped her run and grow a successful retail business into multiple locations and an e-commerce platform. Clark loves marketing by leveraging social media and traditional marketing channels.
His first priority is his family. He has a son who is a recent graduate from Duke University, a daughter at UNC Chapel Hill and another son at Cannon School in Concord. He has been married 28 years.
Residential Real Estate
The Lake Norman region is wonderful, whether you’re starting out raising a family, growing into a bigger home or retiring. Clark knows the ins and outs of the region and will help you find the perfect home so you can enjoy what the area offers. If you are ready to sell Clark will help you evaluate and market your home so you get the best outcome given your needs.
Investment Real Estate
When you are ready to add investment properties to your portfolio, Clark will help you locate, evaluate and purchase properties. Through his network of contractors and property managers he will help you make owning investment property an investment and not a hassle. Clark will also help you leverage the Allen Tate network to locate investment properties close to your children’s colleges.
Clark can help you anywhere in the country, whether on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard or California. He will help you learn about area opportunities and refer you to an agent in that market who will help you locate the perfect second home.
- University of Vermont, BA in Economics
- Harvard University - Graduate studies in Financial Accounting and Investments
- MIT Sloan School of Management - MBA Finance
- Member of the Charlotte Regional REALTORS® Association
- Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Title sponsor of the Davidson Farmers Market
- Volunteer - YMCA-Guides - (“Indian-guides”) longhouse and recruitment volunteer
Interests and Hobbies:
- Fishing - Saltwater and Freshwater Fly-fishing, Surfcasting
- 2007 Martha’s Vineyard Derby Fishing Champion - False Albacore - Shore
- 2007 Massachusetts State Fishing Champion - False Albacore - Shore
- Past Allen Tate Rookie of the Year
Real Estate Licensee: NC