Because your move matters...
The key to Ellen's success in real estate can be summed up in two words... TRUST & RESULTS
Whether you are interested in selling your home, purchasing a hone, relocating from a distant city or country, moving across the street, a satisfactory transaction requires much more than just agreeibg on price.
So if you're thinking about making a change please remember to call Ellen for your real estate needs because she is:
- TOP PRODUCER
- GETS RESULTS
- BLEEDS CAROLINA BLUE (Class of 1964, Go Heels!)
- GRADUATE OF THE INSTITUTE OF LUXURY HOME MARKETING
I have been an active REALTOR in the Charlotte and surrounding area market for 34 years. So, I have experienced the good times and the not so good times! The good news for home sellers, is that home values and home sales are on the rise. But today, the Charlotte market now has more buyers than sellers.
Now with this change in availability, Sellers need to be more aggressive than ever to price their home to attract qualified Buyers.
And as for Home Buyers, the educated and the savvy Buyers understand the competitive market gives them less options for home choices, negotiating on price, and asking for Seller concessions. Both Buyers and Sellers are impacted by the recent decrease in interest rates.
As a member of the Allen Tate Real Estate family and network, I have many services available to assist either potential Sellers and/or Buyers. I am able to provide clients and customers with up to date marketing and cutting edge technology services, mortgage lending, home and title insurance services, and home warranties. Allen Tate has local vendors that provide you with immediate services to just name a few: temporary living, moving assistance. I have Homes professionally measured, as well as professional photographers for Home Brochures, Magazine advertising, and virtual tours.
All home Sellers and Buyers will receive the advantages and knowledge of my 34 years experience. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Still trying to peddle Real Estate! and make a few dollars to supplement my Social Security check! Wished I had saved more but I had fun and lots of enjoyment spending it.
I have 5 grandchildren 12-23 and they call me "Precious" ..no grandma for me! Presently, I'm down to just one pup, Roy Blue. A Tweet came up during the Carolina-Duke game three years ago and I rushed to the CMCD Animal Control the next day to see this amazing part schnauzer from the internet. Wow! So, when we finally got home I decided to call him Roy Blue (RB) since the tweet came in during the Tar Heels blow out of Duke.
I am now a Life Master and play Bridge every chance I get.... Even traveled to Bermuda (twice) to play in the International Regional Bridge Tournament.
- Tar Heel Born and Virginia Bred
- Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Graduated from Waynesboro High in Waynesboro Virginia
- Graduated from Averrett College in Danville North Carolina
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Been a resident of Charlotte, North Carolina since 1966 (54 years)
- Counselor with Mecklenburg County Juvenille and Domestic Court
Ellen's 34 Year Real Estate Career:
- 26 years with Prudential Carolina's Realty (Now Brookshire Hathaway)
- Top Producer in both Sales and Listings
- Winner of multiple Service Awards
- Achieved Legend's Award as one of the top 1% Nationwide of Agents with Prudential Real Estate Company
- Recognized by the Charlotte Business Journal as one of the Top 25 Business Women in Charlotte
- 5 years with Keller Williams
- Selected as the Agent who brought the most Joy to the office
- 4 years with Allen Tate
- Ellen joined one of the top Real Estate teams at Allen Tate, the Carl Richmond and Associates Team